About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Friday, September 16, 2011

Love and Gratitude

Recently a great friend of mine lost his girl friend in an accident. Her passing has sent waves of inspiration through everyone. I see that all my friends are hugging again, saying I love you, and coming together like a family. It's in times like these that we all wake up to what is really important. I ask, why does it take the passing of a loved one to initiate this appreciate for our own lives, and the lives of others? This is not the first time I have observed this massive change. I watch my family go through it every time a family member or friend passes. I think we should be living day to day with this much love and appreciation! but we forget, and our petty issues start to become more important, and our values change. I have made a vow to do my best to love as unconditionally as I do in these times. I have promised that I will thank everyone, as much as I can. And all those who I have quarrels with, shall receive an apology, from the heart. We must learn to love everyone and everything! Even the things, people, and places we hate, because love has the power to heal all wounds. I didn't hear a single person complain about their finances, or their job, or their petty problems when I attended the wake... Its because its not about you! its about us, we, the collective. The greatest way you can improve the collective is to love unconditionally and always be thankful. It will not take another passing for me to learn this lesson. We need to come together as one. No one person is more important than another, no matter how rich, famous, or successful they are. We are all in this together, and its time we start acting like it. If you are fighting with your parents or friends, go apologize, now. Even if you don't think it was your fault, apologize and tell them you love them and remind them how thankful you are to have them. We must learn to apologize and forgive ourselves for these mistakes and fill their place with love and gratitude. I have come across one of the most powerful techniques in cleansing the soul in my entire life recently, and I want to share it with you. Have you ever noticed whenever there is a problem you are always there? I have been taught that all these problems we perceive to be outside of ourselves, in other people, are actually in us, although this person may share the same problem. That when we perceive negativity or conflict in another, we are simply acknowledging it in ourselves. We must heal these inner conflicts if we wish to see them disappear. This technique will neutralize these conflicts and replace them with loving thoughts. You will never be the same after repeating these words. At the time you are feeling any inner conflict, may it be stress, anxiety, hate, anger, grief, depression, repeat after me: I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you. Repeat this in your mind with sincerity. I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you. I am sorry, please forgive me are the two phases that will neutralize this inner conflict. They are a message to yourself, because we must be gentle with ourselves, and be willing to repent and forgive. Next you must be thankful and loving of yourself, this is where our healing takes place. Even if you don't feel like you love yourself at the time, say it, and be patient. This is called the Ho' oponopono technique. A man from Hawaii used it to heal an entire mental ward full of insane people. You see he understood that all conflicts start internally and that when we see conflict in another, it is simply the manifestation of our own pain, although they may share this same pain. He used this technique "im sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you, and there is no longer a mental ward in Hawaii. Every single patient fully recovered and is now free, living a beautiful life. There are several books on this technique. I have only been using it for 3 days, and it has profoundly transformed my life. If you don't have the money to buy a copy, I will for you. I love all of you very dearly and I only want your lives to be better. I am so thankful to have each and everyone of you in my life, and I promise to keep reminding you all to love and give thanks.

                                                                         I Love You All,
                                                                                              David Trauterman

No comments:

Post a Comment