About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Motivation and Initiative

Each of these Ideas are useless without the company of the other. This morning I was watching a video of a very dear friend of mine, his name is Troy Casey. This man partnered with a new business that supports the indigenous peoples of the Amazon Rain Forest called Amazon Herbs. Before he joined this company he was modeling in his hometown trying to make a living and just survive. He is now one of the top members of Amazon Herbs having spread these incredible supplements across our country. Troy has a wonderful family that are truly blessed to be part of his experience, as he is blessed to be a part of theirs. Every morning you can count on seeing a picture of the delicious and nutritious juices he concocts. His drinks are loaded with fresh herbs from the Amazon. I sit here writing about this man today because he is a major inspirational force in my life. I met this man in California at a Festival and he made a huge impact on me. Troy is helping to preserve the rainforest of this earth while spreading the word of good health. He is living proof that you can make a living doing what you love, that you can experience anything you want in life, you just have to want it enough. I always see videos of him and his family laughing and smiling. Some mornings you will find pictures of rock sculptures he has created, or a video of a shaman he has visited. To me, Troy is the ultimate example. He is in incredible shape, supremely health, always happy and smiling, and most importantly he is bettering the collective conscious of our planet with his existence. I have noticed two very admirable traits in this man. The first trait that I admire is his Initiative. He could not have done anything without being his own driving force. Nothing is possible without Initiative, it is the first step. One day he decided that settling for less was not who he was. He learned that the scarcity paradigm does not serve man at all (The scarcity paradigm is created when one constantly focuses on the lack in his/her life). He was willing to take the first step in creating the beautiful life he lives. He didn't wait for someone to hand him this life, he wanted it so bad that he was willing to do anything to create it, and he did. He is a super hero in my eyes. The second trait I noticed was his motivation to achieve his personal goals. He is always, ALWAYS, pumped for what is next. He is ALWAYS (He is consistent, hmmm, think about it) traveling somewhere, meeting new people, trying new things. He is forever expanding his awareness so that he may grow. I've had the pleasure of talking with Mr. Troy Casey a handful of times and after every conversation I felt like I could accomplish more. I felt that I was capable of anything after watching him talk in California. Thank you Troy.

I think it is very important that we all understand but two of the infinite messages that Troy will be sending us. You can't wait around for some magical chariot to pick you up and bring you to your dreams. You have to be willing to take the first step in coming closer to your dreams. Whether you want to skydive, write music, or travel the world, YOU and only you can take this first step. Initiative means nothing without Motivation. If you take the first step and feel like you can't do it, what do you think your next step will be? Motivation means nothing without Initiative. You can have all the motivation in the world but if you aren't willing to take the first step, if you aren't willing to focus such grand and powerful energy, it will go to waste. We must develop a burning desire for these goals in our lives. We must stop at nothing to achieve them! I see this to be what Troy Casey did to develop the business he now operates. He didn't settle for less... He aspired to be something, someone, greater! He never gave up on his dream. Take initiative and stay motivated, this man is proof that we can accomplish anything we want in life, no matter how great the depth of our dreams. He is a living example of the potential power each one of us has. You can Dammit! : ) I see so many people who have convinced themselves that they are going to be stuck in the same shitty situation forever. These people will always be waiting for a ticket out, until they realize they were the ticket they have been waiting for. We should always strive to be greater. We have one life time to experience all these dreams we create! When are you going to start? Don't wait till you are old and tired to realize how much you could have accomplished. Go out there and make it happen! You can! : D

                                 Love, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment