About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dream Building

What is Dream Building? I learned a technique from Kevin Trudeau's 13 hour CD series, Your Wish is Your Command. This program is the ultimate foundation to self understanding. If anybody would like to learn how to use your thoughts to attract any desire you might have, come see me and I see to it that you receive your own set of CD's. It would take years and thousands of blogs to explain everything Kevin is able to in this CD set. Let me tell you a little bit about Kevin before we get started on the lesson. Why? The very first lesson this man teaches is who do you listen to? When you are seeking out new information how do you know what is true and what is sudo or false, made up? We must seek information from those who have evidence in their experience. As Kevin puts it, If you want to learn how to cook a souffle don't learn from the short order cook, you have to learn from the top Chef. Why? Because he has evidence in his experience, not some made up story about someone who never existed, but real life experience that his "methods" work. I could write 30 blogs just on this one subject, it is extremely important. Kevin is the head of an organization called Global Information Network. We can get into that another time. He has made billions using his technique throughout his life, but more important than money, this man is blissfully happy and raising the collective conscious of our world through his teachings. What he teaches was not created by him, but it was passed down to him from his Masters, his teachers. Listen to those who have achieved what you want in real life. Keep thinking about it, it is far deeper than you know. Besides, you don't know what you don't know, so give it a chance. You can always learn more.

Dream Building is an exercise that really gets the juices flowing! It's a lot like window shopping, but its done with the heart, and has nothing to do with the price. I'll explain how I start my day and I think you'll begin to understand : D. I wake up in the morning and drink atleast two glasses of water and take lots of deep breathes (from the stomach) to really presence myself and come into my day. A little bit of stretching is always in order, but then we are off to Dream Building! What do you like? What makes you happy? What something you've always wanted to do? Somebody you have always wanted to meet? Who's someone you admire, and want to be like? Maybe something you want to have more of in your life? These questions help you to really focus on what you want. Be as specific as you want with these desires, or as general as you'd like. When I wake up I put on a video of someone I have on my list of "mentors" simply, people who have what I want : ) I am a health freak, so when I woke up this morning I saw a 5lb bag of Goji berries and my heart began to sing! All these thoughts about what I could do with them in terms of raw foods came into my mind. I thought about sifting through them with my hands. I thought about chewing them and their delicious taste. Most importantly I was EXCITED, I was HAPPY, I was feeling amazing just at the thought of these berries. This is the secret to dream building. The objective is to stimulate your mind with information and objects and people you would like to manifest in your experience. Forget about the prices for once, this is not about looking at what you want and feeling like you can't have it, that's going to push what you want further away. Go on a rampage of appreciation for these people, places, and things. Next I watched Dan McDonald, a raw foods nut make juices and smoothies for people in his home. Don't forget about who do you listen to. I can't stress enough how important it is to get the right information! As I observed Dan's behavior I began to smile. I could here people laughing in the back, everyone was having a good time. Then I IMAGINED MYSELF in that room. I could feel what it was like to be there, my heart was singing! We are so fortunate to have the internet in our life time. It allows us to observe others without having to be right next to them, although that would be much better. This exercise is always a ton of fun! If you aren't feeling good about something, maybe you feel as though you can't get it, you must learn to refocus your thoughts. Forget about whether or not you have the resources to get it now. Maintain a focus of already having it, being there, using it, loving it. Get EXCITED!!! Try out the technique, it comes fairly natural. If you keep feeling good about these people, places, and items I promise you they will find their way into your experience. This is how our thoughts work. When we charge our thoughts with a feeling of love, we pull the subject of these thoughts into our experience. When we think about them with fear, we push them away. We also choose whether we want to look at these things through the eyes of fear, or through the eyes of love. You Choose. Listen to those who have what you want. Observe and feel good around them : D. Have fun Dream Building!

Love Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment