About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Making Room for Creation

I have had a thought brewing in my mind for some time, now I'd like to share it with all of you. Let me begin by giving you my definition of the self. I do not believe I am this body, or this mind, but that I am something far greater who knows no limitations. I believe that we are a being, or a soul, or what ever term you use to describe this expression. Identification through the body or mind prevents the expression of this being and imposes great limitation on your potential. Once you understand that you are an observer of this experience, reality, body and mind, you are able to look at this idea of who you are that you have created. You start to become aware of this idea of who you are, this is the first step. I can promise you that you will not love all that you see, but the awareness is what is important. Before we can go any further let me introduce my perspective on time. Linear time does not exist outside of the mind. We are constantly living in this very moment, the unfolding moment. The past to me appears to be a moment that you experienced and captured. The future seems to be a projection of a possible moment. You see, the moment is all there is. The idea that you are this culmination of ideas that you call yourself is impossible through this understanding of time. I think that we are actually choosing to be who we want every second of the day, although most of this is done at a subconscious level. What if we chose to be more of who we wanted to become in the very moment instead of letting thought patterns or old ways of thinking direct us? Here is where you can let your being shine through to create beauty. We have this empty moment that we can fill, with either this idea we are a culmination of our life events, or a beautiful being unfolding in the moment. I believe this body and mind are an instrument to communicate our inner voice to our outer world. When you provide room for your being to create originally and organically you experience massive amounts of joy and your life gains so much meaning. What does this pure expression of being feel like? How does one know when they are expressing their being purely? This pure expression is a state where all inner dialogue vanishes and you are observing the creative force communicate perfectly to your external world. Anytime you feel awe, wonder, excitement, joy, truth, love, gratitude, nostalgia, or bliss. You feel connected to every person you speak with, you feel like you are on point, in the zone, you feel the love of the universe filling your body. This to me is the expression of self, being, you soul. We need to stop thinking we are our thoughts if we want to break free of them and experience this profound process of the expression of our being. My goal is to remain in this state every second of the day, for I believe when you are not expressing yourself, you are resisting the natural flow of your being. Live in the moment and let the beauty that you are shine. 

1 comment:

  1. "You see, the moment is all there is. The idea that you are this culmination of ideas that you call yourself is impossible through this understanding of time."

    gem.

    ReplyDelete