About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Friday, December 9, 2011

Enlightenment

I have found the Holy Grail in my life. My heart has opened, pouring love like a waterfall. Miracles are constantly happening, more love is forever flowing. In this beautiful and serene state of mind one can realize the perfection that already exists. We are already enlightened, all of us. Our truth, our natural state of being is walking meditation. Our nature is perfection, for all love is maximal. No fear can exist in such pure and perfect light. Not a single thought enters the mind but that of appreciation for such a beauty. We have all tricked ourselves into thinking the fog we walk amidst is our truth. Only intermittently experiencing pockets of light, of pure love. Behind this fog lies the brightest light you will ever gaze your eyes upon, forever shinning. We have covered this light. We have convinced ourselves that we can be without this light, and so a heavy fog rolled in to cover our light, making sure our conviction was made manifest. Without this light to expose our fears they swallow us, and we are left in suffering. In looking to the sky we find no sign of light. Until we become sick and tired of being sick and tired. When we finally surrender, feeling there is nothing left we can do to escape, a single beam of light will shine down. When we decide we want a life without suffering and without fear this light will grow. This light, both gentle and warm gives us hope. It gives us hope that something greater is out there. When one follows this light their heart will open. When one realizes that this light is all that has ever existed, his heart pours love, her eyes fill with light. One learns that the fog that once covered up their divinity was simply an illusion. Our mind is the master of illusion, without the guidance of our heart. In believing these illusions are real, one will experience just that. I believe The Buddah and Jesus Christ were trying to show their disciples that they too were enlightened beings, but their disbelief keep them chained from floating into such divinity. Our nature is the Buddah, It is to live as Jesus Christ did. John Lennon knew his truth, as did Martin Luther King Jr, and as did John F. Kennedy, but we murdered these great leaders in fear that others may remember their light. It takes only this very moment to return to the light, but for some it can take a life time. Some will spend their entire life holding onto frail illusions, and that's okay. Those who are ready to accept their true nature, will when the fruit is ripe. Remember this, you have always been enlightened, for nothing else exists, but one must accept this in their own experience, one must feel, one must sensually experience these truths before he can know. Without this experience these truths can be mistaken for illusions and doubt will cloud the mind. To simply speak of enlightenment, to memorize all the concepts that point to it is not enough. You must feel it, you must remember it. I will forever be a shinning light to show others the way. I love you all very dearly and I can't begin to explain how excited I am to bask in your beauty, in your divinity. This is the most beautiful moment in my entire life.

                                                             Love, Dave

1 comment: