About Me

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My name is Dave and I am 21 years old. I have always wanted to be a great inspiration to anybody I meet on my journey. I created this space to post some of the experiences I have day to day. I have set out on a journey to learn from my direct experience. These are simply recordings of the lessons I learn through listening and feeling. My intention is to expand your awareness, to provide new perspective. I wish to spread love and create harmony in the individual. : D

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Truth

Upon waking this morning I experienced a faintly familiar feeling I hadn't felt since I was but a child. In this moment I could look back into past life times. I could not see context, but what I did see helped me to understand what my purpose is in this lifetime. Many of us are beginning to remembering (learn) a path that has been walked by few in our recorded history. I see this to be the great shift taking place, that many have foreseen. (2012) These few people who have remembered who they are have risen to great heights in our society and are world renown. Among these men and women are Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, The Dali Lama, The Buddah, and many more whose names are only written in the minds of Elders. All of these people shared one thing in common, they understood their truth, and lived it. They understood that our perceptions are merely a distraction. That an absolute reality exist behind our opinions, preconceptions, and beliefs. This absolute reality is protected, only those who are pure may see its beauty. Guilt is the veil that covers this world within. Love is the password. These beautiful souls came into this existence to remind others of their truth, to show others the way. They came to wake people up from the dream world of their mind. You see these souls remembered the way in a past life, and they returned to help show others, to lead the way.

When I woke up this morning I felt an incredible feeling. I awoke knowing that this is not the first life I have lived. I remembered that I was in a pure state in a previous life. It's hard for me to convey this feeling of conviction that consumed my body. It was the strongest truth I have ever felt. I remembered that I too came into this existence to live as Jesus did. Now when I say this, for some reason I make a judgement that others might mistake what I am saying for an inflated ego, but I promise you truth like this can not be mistaken. I believe I am here to show others the way, after having fully remembered it myself. You see, enlightenment, returning to the natural state of harmony, is not something you can will or learn. It is something that you must accept in order to understand. You must be willing to let go of all your constricting beliefs and enter a vulnerable state. In this state you will have everything, you will feel like the world, not a victim of it. I promise to use my knowledge to act as a mirror for all of you. To help each of you see the truth within yourselves. To free you from your own illusions so that you may see the light. I promise to help each and every one of you wake up and realize you have been perfect this entire time. To teach you the energy you give to dis-empowering thoughts is the very cause of your inability to see your own perfection. This greatness is dormant within all of you, you know. I am destined to raise to great heights and gain planetary influence. I only wish to serve you. To show you the way. Fame and fortune have no meaning to me. All I care about is loving and being loved.

Love, Dave   

No comments:

Post a Comment